HSC Tenant Insurance is a low-cost, hassle-free option for people that live in community housing, cooperatives and non-profits – in Ontario, Manitoba, Saskatchewan and Alberta. It protects you from loss or damage to personal property from fire, theft, and water damage and pays your living expenses if you are forced to leave your home because of a covered loss. It is also a great choice if your landlord requires you to have insurance coverage.

To apply or make a claim you can also call Marsh’s Private Client Services line at 1-866-940-5111.