Many housing providers are working at capacity with their day-to-day operations and may lack internal resources to spearhead major capital projects or oversee ongoing building maintenance. Whether it is developing a tailored Capital Plan, updating Building Condition Assessments, or managing complex capital projects over multiple years, HSC can help deliver projects on time and on budget.
Our team is focused on ensuring that the housing providers’ best interests are put first. Unlike for-profit consultants, we do not benefit from scope creep and advise our clients objectively and transparently on all options for moving project forward.
We can help you with:
- Full Project Management & Multi-Year Project Management Services – we handle everything from project scope of work creation, tender through to project completion. HSC Project Managers help to mitigate risks while maximizing resources and keeping costs as low as possible.
- Energy Efficiency Retrofit Project Management – we can help providers to control utility costs and increase a building’s energy efficiency by project managing energy efficiency audits, analyze the results and project manage the retrofit construction from design through to implementation and close out.
- Procurement Management – we can manage the complete procurement process for capital projects or design services, including determining full scope of work, conducting the public tender process, and recommending a proponent.
- Building Inspection Reports – we update and project manage Building Condition Assessments (BCAs) so Housing Providers and Service Managers have the accurate, up-to-date information needed to plan for future investments.
- Data Verification of Asset Planner – we can help you get the most out of the software by assessing the current condition of a building or portfolio and ensuring the data and capital plan is accurate.
For Technical Services bids or inquiries, contact us!
Asset Planner software is a web-based planning tool that helps housing providers and Service Managers better understand the physical condition of their buildings and to make informed decisions about capital expenditures. Click below to learn more.