We are currently seeking nominations from individuals from non-profit housing corporations and local housing corporations who wish to help shape HSC’s products and services and influence our role in the housing sector. We are looking for committed, dynamic housing managers who are interested in joining the HSC Board for a four year term, beginning April 1, 2021 and ending March 31, 2025.
Positions open for nominations are:
- Two positions representing a non-profit housing corporation or a local housing corporation.
The HSC Board is a skill based board that supports the organization in meetings its strategic goals. We are therefore looking for candidates that fill some of the following core competencies and business needs:
- Strategic Thinking – Innovative, entrepreneurial and business minded
- Business Development – understanding of developing and analyzing new business products
- Engagement – Understating of HSC’s operating environment and its clients
- Financial Management – High degree of financial literacy
- Client Orientation – Direct experience with HSC’s products and services and an understanding of how HSC’s clients engage with these products and services.
- Leadership – Vision, building trust, managing performance and decision making
Nominees will need to have background and experience that directly relates to and demonstrates skills in these core competencies.
Process and Eligibility
In order to be considered for this position, interested individuals must submit their completed nominations form and resume to HSC by January 29, 2021 to email@example.com – subject line: HSC Board Nominations.