What you need to know when Managing Capital Projects
Are you undertaking capital projects to either repair or replace components for your social housing projects?
Capital projects are expensive endeavors that require special skills and expertise beyond the day to day activities of managing buildings. Getting the most value from your capital budget means ensuring you have effective project management in place to ensure that work is done right, on time, on budget and funds and spent wisely to project the asset.
This webinar will equip you with the fundamentals of managing capital projects and how you can get the most value from your capital budget efficiently and effectively.
You will learn:
- how to avoid or manage common pitfalls
- practical tips on how to maximize the changes of capital project success
- understanding project constraints and taking action early on
- managing and avoiding risk
- value of professional project management
This webinar is intended for housing administrators, housing providers, property management staff and Boards that have capital projects on the go or that plan to undertake repairs and retrofits in the near future.